April 2, 2019
8:30 AM-10:00 AM
1100 Poydras St.
Suite 3475 New Orleans, LA 70163
If you’re an entrepreneur seeking investment funding, this discussion is for you! Come learn the ins and outs of angel investment, venture capital, non-profit investment funds and community development financial institutions. A dynamic panel will walk attendees through how their funding tools work and how entrepreneurs can tap into them.
- Scott Whittaker, NO/LA Angel Network
- Jimmy Roussel, The New Orleans Startup Fund
- Kris Khalil, New Orleans BioFund
- LaShaunda Pickett-Rene, TruFund
- Ra’Shaud Haines, Foundation For Louisiana
DECODED is an education series that digs deep into issues and opportunities relevant for minority and women entrepreneurs.